Just in time for Christmas, Honda has brought back their famous Bonus Bucks on all off road (dirt bike) mototrycles. Whether its the CRF50, CRF70 or CRF80 whch are meant for the young riders, the CRF100 or CRF150 for the older kids or the CRF230 which is for the adult rider, they have Bonus Bucks ranging from $100 to $300.
The Bonus Bucks can be used for riding gear, exhaust systems, helmets, golves or anything else in the store. They can also be used to extend the factory warranty or as a down payment toewards the price of the motorcycle. The Bonus Bucks are good thru December 31, 2011. Contra Costa Powersports stocks the comnplete line of Honda off road motorcyles and dirt bikes.
ENTRY LEVEL SPORTBIKE
It’s been talked about all over the internet for the past 9 months and now it’s finally starting to hit the showroom floors. We’re talking about the brand new revolutionary entry level sportbike, the 2011 Honda CBR250r. In stock now at Contra Costa Powersports.
With sleek lines, a narrow tank, aggressive styling and a fuel injected motor that gets an estimated 60 mpg, the CBR250r is going to not only join the entry level sportbike market, it’s going to dominate it. With a price of $3,999, these won’t be sitting on the showroom floor for very long, if at all. Get prequalified for Honda financing ahead of time thru Contra Costa Powersports secure online credit application.
The first 2012 Goldwing’s are just hitting the stores. With the 2012 Goldwing, Honda has taken what is clearly the world’s best touring motorcycle and made it even better with the following new features:
– Satellite Linked Navigation System – For the the models with navigation, you can now update your map on the go and also record where you have been.
– New Styling – Honda redesigned the saddle bags and front end to give it a crisp new look.
– Enhanced Storage Capacity – The saddlebags are larger and you now get a center mounted lockable glovebox (non-airbag only).
– Ipod Connectivity – Bring along your favorite tunes and listen to them thru the built in stereo system.
– Comfortable Seat – New seat cover is waterproof and made from a more pleasing material.
– Audio System with Surround Sound – The new surround sound system offers a rich three dimensional sound.
Contra Costa Powersports has the new 2012 Goldwing in stock and ready to go.
We’ve all been there when deciding to purchase a motorcycle; “Should I buy new or used?”. This post is the first in a three part series that will discuss the benefits of purchasing a new motorcycle. Parts two and three will discuss the benefits of purchasing a used motorcyle.
The following are the advantages or benefits of purchasing a new Honda motorcycle or new Suzuki motorcycle from a dealership such as Contra Costa Powersports:
1. Brand New Motorcycle – There is nothing better then the smell and feel of a brand new motorcycle. Whether it’s the nubs on the tires of your new 2011 Honda CBR600rr or the smell of the kosmolene (the special preservative installed on new engines that burns off the first time the motor is heated up) coming from your new 2011 Suzuki GSXR750, you’ll know that every mile put on the bike was with you in the seat. You won’t have to worry that the scheduled maintenance wasn’t done or that some cheapskate put off brand 87 octane gasoline in the tank. It’s your bike and you can maintain it how you like. In addition, some models, such as the Honda CBR250r are so new that there are very few used ones on the market so you ahve to buy a new one.
2. Factory Warranty- All new Honda motorcyles and Suzuki motorcycles sold at Contra Costa Powersports come with a full one year factory warranty. The warranty is comprehensive and essentially covers all parts of the motorcycle except for “wear type” items, or items that would naturally wear out under normal operation of the motorcycle, such as tires, brake pads, fluids, etc. The warranty has a zero deductible, is good for unlimited miles, is fully transferable if you decide to sell your motorcycle and covers repairs at any authorized dealer. Up to four years of exteded warranty can also be purchased from the dealer.
3. Incentivized Bank Financing – Suzuki and Honda are offering amazingly low finance rates right now. Buyers can currently receive fixed rates as low as 1.99% on approved credit. This is not a low teaser rate for the first two years that will skyrocket to 18-20% as some manufacturers are offering. With Suzuki and Honda, the rate you are approved for is the same rate you will have throughout the loan. These incredibly low rates will save you thousand of dollars over the term of the loan. You can even get pre-approved for financing thru a secure online credit application.
4. Newest Technology/Styling – There’s just something cool about having the newest motorcycle on the market. Whether its the new 2011 GSXR600 boasting a new swing arm design and a dry weight that’s 22 lbs less than the 2009 version or the new 2012 Honda Goldwing with redesigned luggage and an upgraded premium sound system, you won’t be disappointed with a new Honda or Suzuki.
If you choose to purchase a new motorcycle, you won’t be disappointed.
The first shipment of the brand new Honda CBR250r is on it’s way and will be arriving at Contra Costa Powersports in April 2011. The Ninja 250 will finally have some competition out there and fortunately it’s a Honda.
If you’re looking for an affordable, smart, capable and fun way to enjoy life on two wheels, Contra Costa Powersports has a bike for you: the all-new Honda CBR250R! Avaialble in either red or black, this sharp looking honda m
The new, fuel-injected CBR250R offers everything you want in a first-time bike:
– A light weight chasis.
– A powerband that’s user-friendly.
– Excellent fuel economy.
– Unmatched reliability.
– And a fun factor that can’t be beat.
Since the new CBR250R is a Honda, it’s full of features few other bikes in its class can match. With it’s superior build quality you’ve got dependable cross-town or cross-country transportation.
To get on the waiting list or to receive more information, feel free to contact a sales associate at (925) 687-7742.
Honda has just announced their newest update to the Gold Wing motorcycle. The newest edition of Honda’s flagship bike has some cool updated features over previous models. Here is an excerpt from the official Honda website:
There’s big news when it comes to the new 2012 Honda Gold Wing. Because we’ve taken what is the world’s best touring motorcycle and made it even better. The new bodywork is the first thing you’ll notice, complementing what is the best engine and chassis package the touring world has ever seen. Look a little further and you’ll discover great new improvements to the audio system, the available navigation system, and the Gold Wing’s comfort, too. And there’s new functionality, as well, like integrated iPod® connectivity and the ability to upload trips to the navi system from your home computer.
A promotional video showing the new 2012 Honda Gold Wing is also available for viewing. This classic touring bike will be available at Contra Costa Powersports starting May, 2011. The following four models (Starting at $23,199) will be available: Audio comfort, Audio comfort with navigation, Audio comfort with navigation and ABS, Audio comfort with navigation, ABS and Airbag.
Honda has raised the bar again with the 2011 Honda Fury. First released in 2008, this is a Harley Davidson inspired cruiser with that custom chopper look.
A dealer friend of mine in Texas made this commercial about the Honda Fury that kind of says it all. Starting at $12,999 this bike is the best deal around for a custom chopper. With a 1300cc fuel injected motor, snap the throttle and you get nothing but raw power. And best of all, it’s a Honda. When you think of Honda, you see a quality built motor, an incredible fit & finish and styling that is second to none. You worked hard last year and probably didn’t get the toy you deserve. Reward yourself by checking out the 2011 Honda Fury.
The Honda Fury is a factory built chopper that has the look of a custom Harley but the ride of a Honda. Here is how Honda describes this incredible machind on their website:
There’s no motorcycle anywhere, on any street, in any garage, that can compare to the new Honda Fury. The high headpipe, the elegant swoop of the bare backbone frame tube and teardrop gas tank, and the tire-hugging fenders gives the Fury some of the cleanest, coolest lines ever created in the cruiser world. The look, the sound, the feel—the Fury is the most unique custom Honda has ever set loose on the motorcycle world.
The Fury is guaranteed to turn heads, whether you’re crusing the Napa Valley or parked at Alice’s on a Sunday afternoon.
Honda just announced that the 2011 CBR250r will be priced at $3,999 for the standard version and $4,499 for the ABS version. With a fuel injected motor, low seat height and a head turning style, the new cbr250 is sure to give the ninja 250 a run for it’s money. Contra Costa Powersports is currently taking deposits for an early Spring delivery.
Honda Motor company just announced a brand new leading edge entry level sport bike, the CBR250R. With fuel injection, ABS and a mind thumping single cylinder engine, this bike is sure to take the motorcycle community by storm. Currently scheduled to ship early 2011. Contact us for additional details.